Shout out to Manic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho Porra

Junkyard dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR-Z 400
Guys, so a while back @Helenus posted a thread about favour bank up in the clouds and i have just received mine thanks to @Manic

So just to enlighten all about what a good man Dominee Pierre is, not only to people on the street but to his fellow dogs as well

I bought a bike trailer in PE (yes I know, another one:LOL:), any case I phone Pierre and ask him if he can transport it up to Gauteng for me and must let me know how much it will be.

Not only does he go fetch the trailer from the seller, he replaces all 3 the tyres (they looked good but manufacture dates were long past their sell by date) and a light on the trailer and duly sends it up to JHB.

I get a whats-app last night to say it is in JHB and I can fetch it, which I did this morning and am a very happy man. So I send him a message to ask what I owe him for the transport, etc and he refuses any compensation,point blank .

@Manic , all i can say is you do not need Red Bull to give you wings, your daily actions already qualifies you for a pair🙏

Thank you and if there is anything I can ever help you with, you have my number. Thanks Tjomma