• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD $ Tiger 800XC - Matt Green-2013 registered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVB

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL650V Transalp
I am re posting my origional add to sell my XC800There were 2 guys quite serious to buy but I fortunately got a contract in Ethiopia and withdran. I mean can you blame me for trying to hold onto this beauty? She is the best DS bike I have ever owned and tested - awesome bike

Unfortunately sad to share the following and that being the reason to sell - and this time she got to go:
My mother has passed yesterday unexpectedly in Little company of Mary hosp where she walked in 3 days ago only for observation - although she had skin and 'paving' cancer she was doing fine and no one expected a relaps like this. I got a call from my girlfriend at around 13h30 to phone and she insisted I speak to my mom immediately: My mom told me she loves me and i should take care...2 hours later she greated my sister and said she is ready to meet with God - she immediately passed.

I was only on a temporary contract of a month with a posibility of an extention to 2 months. However, the company is releasing me and is making arrangements to get me home for the funeral. I will need the money to live of as long as it is going to take to find work again.

So here as per original add:
I had the option to take the money and pay some charges or to buy another bike from them. Because I was offered a contract in Ethiopia I had no worries what so ever and bought the best bike I have ever owned, the 800XC!  
unfortunately the contract never came through and I am still sending my CV all over the world  

So here she is, an absolute awesome bike
Registired January 2013
6600km on the clock (Maybe around 200km now more on the clock-I can confirm later this week when I should be back in SA)
Aluminium bash plate
Aluminium radiator guard
Chrash bars
Headlight protector
orange headlight protector 'with velcro over clear protector'
SW Mototech pannier frames
Touring screen
Please note - The TRAX Top box is not included in the deal and not my panniers (not in the photos) - The pannier frames are included

She still is on the original set of tyres
Has done mainly long distance rides - between Brits and Pta North (Bike is in Pta North - I have moved here recently)
One long trip to the Kruger Gate and through Mpumulanga - refer to the Mzansi cycle tour in Ride reports

If I do get a contract and stabilize financially I will have another XC again, no doubt in my mind - this is an awesome bike and apart from that a looker - she has drawn a lot of interest and attention wherever I parked

Now for the price:
She cost me R123 000 all incl

I will let her go for R100 000

Bargain @ R98 000

This is a bargain price for a 4 month old bike that's hardly run in  
You can contact me  if you are really interested or pm (I will take a bit longer to respond by pm as I only have internet access during the night but e maill all time on bbm)

She has NEVER been dropped

PM Me if you are really interested - no chanchers please, I do not have time for rediculous offers etc
Price VERY SLIGHTLY Neg

Cheers
Tom

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 1,353
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 1,355
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg