Thank you to vendors and other dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R Rally
Recently realised that I could sell my 2016 GSA  and actually buy 2 or 3 used bikes. In the frenzy that followed, a few WD stepped up to the plate to help me out and I am very grateful to them all:

GS TRADERS CENTURION - PC(2)E
Peet put my 2016 GSA LC on his floor at GS Traders Centurion and sold it on my behalf within two weeks. No Hassles, no fuss! I lost 7,5% of the new purchase price  in 15 months - only BMW! Peet also sorted out a few warranty claims on my behalf. Great service! If you're thinking of selling a GS, you should really consider contacting Peet.

In true WD spirit, Billy-Joe, Dirty Boy and KarooKid all helped out with viewing of bikes that I had my eye on in Somerset West, Durban and Melkbos. Thanks guys!

Aprilian - I've been drooling over Husqvarna's 701 since I first lay eyes on it. One of these beauties was advertised here on the forum and I kept going back to the thread. When the bike was sold, Aprilian posted on the same thread that he had one for sale at the the same price with 2000km on the clock. KarooKid checked out the bike and on his recommendation the full purchase price paid over. Nice doing business with a gentleman! Aprilian also delivered the bike to Flying Brick on my behalf.

Dustriders - I have become acustomed to great service from  ChrisL and Amanda over the years! Amanda went out of her way to assist me with a recent order and even though I messed up sizes and sent back the order twice, she was always friendly and helpful. ChrisL offered to put me up for a night on my trip back to Nelspruit on the 701 and also helped out with some routes for my journey.

Flying Brick - Chris and his team took on the task of installing a few accessories on the 701 and was also kind enough to store the bike safely for nearly a month. Everything done via email - never even picked up the phone. Attention to detail and regular updates with photos . Thank you guys!

Flex - picked me up at the airport in Durban and trusted me enough to let me drive off with his 1150GSA without having received full payment. These type of transactions only happen between WD's.

Gerrard thank you for all the advice via WhatsApp during my search for a 1150 GSA

Last but certainly not least... My little boet Dwerg who's always available to help, whether it be to take me to the airport when fetching a bike, picking up purchases made on WD or delivering stuff that I sold on WD. Dankie Boeta!