The Dark Knight enhancement WHOOOOOOOO hooooooo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janneman

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Dear Gents

Just tought i would share with you guys (and ladies) what i have done to the dark knight over the last 3 Months in terms of enhancing the performance of this beasty as well as the results thereof.

1. De-Cat about 1 year ago

This was the first thing i ever changed on my bike. Well initially i tought hell no nothing changed but once i got past 4 ooorpm i could feel the bike pulling alot better and it also had a bit more grunt

2. Booster Plug fitted

boosterplug.jpg

Boer helped organise this for me, what a nice change to the bike.
Well we did some tests beforehand and then we did the same tests afterwards, what a difference!!!!!!!! 

The bike excelerates much better now, and there is a lot less "sukkeling" from the engine in lower revs, pulling away in 3rd gear at about 40km/h is much easier now, much less vibration and struggle from the engine.

Took it back home on the highway last nighgt and although it was raining like mad, i could feel how much better the bike excelerates and its a much smooother ride now!! :ricky

I would recommend this to all the guys with BM's!!!!

3. HAHA Akrapovic Slip on fitted (Thanks MARNUS!!!!!!!!!  :thumleft:)

img00173201010210725.jpg

img00171201010210725.jpg

I couldnt believe the difference this morning, it pulls even better now than after fitting the booster plug, throttle response is alot alot faster and low down grunt on revs is also better.

And let me not forget the best part, THAT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUND it makes  :mwink:

Well there it is my boney drives alot nicer these days than when i first got it.  :thumleft:  :thumleft: