The Wilddogs are AWESOME people!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taboo

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Aprilia ETV1000 Caponord
The background:
The weekend we went for a breakfast run with some friends, none of them are Dogs. Over coffee we discussed that we (Going North and I) are between a rock and a hard place. We have 2 kids, a 8 year old boy that rides already, has a KTM 50 and absolutely LOVES it. As well as a soon to be 6 year old girl that's been begging the last 18 months to be allowed to ride. We agreed that she can start riding as soon as the training wheels comes off her bicycle. That happened in October. We want to buy her a CRF50 for her birthday (as the KTM is too big) BUT do not have enough money to buy bike and kit. House rule: No kit, no riding. The other thing was that our son is outgrowing his kit with the speed of white light. The obvious answer is that she gets the hand-me-downs and he gets bigger kit. Back to square one. Bike or kit? Who receives and who waits? Should our son that's already riding get the kit to enable him to continue or does our girl get his too small kit and a bike to start riding.  ???

The story:
Today at work reception called and said there was someone there to see me. Huh? Not expecting anyone but okay. A guy brought me all his 10 year old son's outgrown gear. Helmet, goggles, neckroll, body protector, knee braces, gloves and boots.  :eek: WHAT!!! He said to me that he was told that we're Dogs too and he heard from a mutual friend that we need kit. He refused to tell me who the mutual friend is or what HIS name or forum name is. He reckons it's not important.

I still don't know who you are but I just want to say THANK YOU again. You made the kids' day as they were both prancing around in full kit after I came home from work. (They actually had dinner in it  ::) )  :ricky:

YOU GUYS ROCK!!  :headbang: