Trivial perScoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newguy

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
Had a bachelors this weekend close to Montague and decided to make a trip out of it.
I really enjoy riding solo as i dont have to constantly look around me to see if others are ok (not that I have to keep an eye on everyone, but I do spend alot of time checking my mirrors to see if people are there)
Planned a route on T4A and tried to stick to gravel most of the way on me new GPS. Only to be dissapointed as most of the "Gravel" marked roads on T4A appears to have been tarred for years.
Didnt really take pics on the way there. but here goes

Left the afternoon at about 13:00, because I fitted some new tyres first. A set of Maxxis 6006, my first time riding with them. My track record with tyres is not so good so I had been running them at 2.2 back and 1.8 front. I never change pressure (to lazy to pump) and used to run my D606 at 1.5 front and rear. more on the tyres later

1. On the way there I noticed these humongous Kudu. Seeing them jump over the bushes and rocket away from the roaring Suzuki is quite spiritual :briggin:

2. Accomodation for the night- awesome, close to the whole in the wall between Ashton and Montague.

3. Very tall trees in the braai area

4. da view

5. da tree

Attachments

• 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 250
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 243
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG