Vespa - 150 Sprint Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stratie

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Ok, so here is my story.
I was in the process of getting myself an 800 GS, but then ended up buying a double cab, thus no more cash for the GS. I then started to get very frustrated because I'm not busy with something in the garage, thus I started looking for a Vespa project (more affordable, than my GS aspirations). I'm already far off in my project, but I saw the other Vespa project on the forum, thus thought that it will be a good addition if I add my project here as well.
I’ll try to show the progress from the beginning, but I don’t have pics of everything.
I got the Vespa on "Gomboom". It was a friend of mine’s Vespa (Only realised this when he replied on my response). He had an a accident with it a few years ago (Back wheel drive shaft snapped while driving on De Wall drive in Cape Town with his girlfriend on the back........ you image the rest....). This Vespa was the very first Vespa I saw, thus it’s a sort-of special project for me as well.
Below what the bike looked like before the accident. (I'll be adding pics during the day)

Attachments

• IMGP0232.JPG
    IMGP0232.JPG
    213.8 KB · Views: 493