• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: I'm burning to get a off-road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V-twin

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi dogs, my gat has been burning the last two months to get a lekker off road bike. I'm looking for a 250-450cc or even the odd 525, 501 etc. you get the picture? I've seen a few crf250r's and ktm sx's in my price range or close to it but I dont want a "track" bike, rather something I could take for the longer enduro rides. Actually I'm also not to fond of a 250 four stroke as I weigh one hundred and it doesn't matter kilos and I know I'll want something stronger soon after I buy a 250f..unless you could convince me otherwise. My budget is 20k with a max of anything less than 30k if its really something good. Obviously the closer to 20k (or even less) the better. I've been on OLX and gomboom alot but I mis the good deals everytime. As I've said this is only a gatbrand so if something doesnt reeaally appeal to me I wont take it. Oh and before I forget it must be a 2005 or later model.

P.S I hope someone could surprise me so I can buy a, to:myself, from: myself Christmas prezzy this year.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk