Waterproof shoes/boots for work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plaky

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I have been looking for waterproof shoes/boots for work for two months now and either nobody has stock and if they do they do not have my size 11. I want to wear them to work in the rain and walk around in them the whole day and must be comfortable. I am willing to spend up to around R1500 to R1750 for a pair and getting frustrated and moer in as I cannot find anything in Cape Town. I am even happy to look at casual boots that are waterproof but not gumboots! I just spoke to BMW and theirs start at R2600 up R3000 for the All round and Urban. This is a bit woes of a price.
Any suggestions? Any help will be appreciated.

Hi All, after looking now for three months for these boots I went to Agrimark in Durbanville on the advive of a fellow WD to look at those Spirilo or whatever their name is but did not look great. I then asked the dude if they have any other conventional working boots that are waterproof. He showed me a pair of Wolverine ankle high boots and even had my size for R1330.00. I phone my wife and asked her if the colour was right for my work clothes and sent her a pic. She came back and said the colour is fine. So I bought them. For what I bought I think the buy was very good but I guess all will tell when I have my first rain day. I am wearing them today just to walk them in and they are very comfortable and nice and warm. My feet have not got cold once today. I saw somebody was looking for over boots. Trac Mac in Bellville has them, that is where I bought mine last time. My saga ta lasts comes to an end!