What tyre's to buy ???? Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooglander

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
Now this I know is an age old and much discussed question but still. Some time ago I went from the normal and trusted brands like Metzeler's to my 1st set of Heidenau's. Great price in my opinion and not to bad mileage but..... Front wheel goes flat with no reason. Checked with water and found the air leaks all around the bead and rim. Rear gave me my 1st flat since started riding a while back. Now as I am making ends meat in the famous but unserviced karoo town Sutherland choices are few if you want to not take a ride to Cape Town. Graigs do stock some odds up here by old Rudi and he has a set of E 07 's in stock - R 1675 & R 1225 Rear/Front. Always dreamed of trying the tanker on a set of TKC's but still want descent kilo's off the investment. I do definitely not want flats at any time at any speed on any terrain on a REGULAR basis with no explanation!!!!! What do you guys say.... were I unlucky with my set or does this happen to anybody else.... has anyone experienced this on the Mitas range??????
Thanks