Who hates selling their baby - farewell to an awesome bike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy Muzzy

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
I have not been a biker for long but it has grown into a passion that is simply just a part of my life and I love it.

I rode you off the showroom floor and took this snap of you heading to your new home

bike14dec07002.jpg

After riding around a bit we found Wild dogs and went on our 1st canola run.. still just noobs at this finding our feet but you were there for me and gave me my confidence

2.jpg

In return for not giving me the smallest of problems besides a flat tyre or 2 ( not your fault ) i did you up like any proud dad.. I custom sprayed you, i powder coated your body.. added power connections, dressed you with panniers, gave you a new screen and scott oiler to protect your chain, widened your pegs and heated your grips

We started off slow but I still remember our 1st ride away from home..

1-1.jpg

at5.jpg

It did'nt take us long before we knew each other like brothers.. and you took me through 7 countries on a trip i will never forget and all you asked for was new tyres, oil and an oil filter, what more could i ask for.

DSC00438.jpg

IMG_7420.jpg

IMG_7162.jpg

We had 1000's of ups.. and our downs

crash1.jpg

but I fixed you up like new and polished you lovingly

You gave me years of trouble free riding, never missing a beat, i knew i could always trust you.

Now you are going to a new owner and you are going to do your greatest adventure of all.. from Cape Town to Europe

I get to prepare you one last time for your massive task ahead.. and all you need is a new tyre, touring screen put back on, panniers
fitted and an oil change..
What an amazing bike.

bikefarewellprep.jpg

Ride safe and take care of your new owner, you will always be 'the bike"