• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WR 450F Low Hours For Sale Tentatively Sold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rossdog

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
2007 (I think) WR 450F For Sale

I need to get a road legal bike for commuting, and as such, I’ve reluctantly decided to sell my WR 450F. The Vin Number is confusing, but I think it is a 2007 model.

Model: Yamaha WR450F
Mileage: 4014km (I doubt you’ll find one with a lower mileage anywhere)
Condition: Very good. The sticker kit is scuffed in places.
Extras: FMF Titanium silencer, Tubliss system on front wheel, brand new hand guards, hour meter.
Tyres: Front 70% tread left, rear 50% tread left.
Suspension: I haven’t been able to confirm the exact spring rates, but I weigh 107kg, and the suspension is set up perfectly for me, and I’m fussy about suspensions. So, better suited to a large-framed bloke (or lass).
Sprockets and chain: Still good, lots of life left.
History: I’m the third owner. I bought it from a guy I know well, and he used it to ride (more like poer-poer) with his young son. He bought it from a guy who bought it brand new, who hoped to get back into racing. If I remember correctly, he did one or two off-road races, and then called it a day. I’ve only ever used to ride with my sons, one on a PW 80, and the other on a KX 65.
Papers: None.
General: This bike is still very neat and has a lot of life left in it. Of all the 450F’s, I rate the WR’s as the toughest, and most reliable, but do your own research.
Price: R38 000. You won’t find one with lower hours. Plus, I’ll either service it for you, or give you a free service kit with the bike.
I’ll also consider swapping it for a DR/DRZ, XTZ, Transalp, or something similar.
I can WhatsApp more pics and videos if need be.

Attachments

• WR left.jpg
    WR left.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 552
  • WR right side.jpg
    WR right side.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 553
  • WR hours.jpg
    WR hours.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 541
  • WR pipe.jpg
    WR pipe.jpg