Msinsi resorts - new policy re bikes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badballie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
There has been some developments re the ban on bikes at Msinsi resorts - the following was posted on FB, via our Federation :

Hi All

Please all of you please copy and paste whatever you want from below, and send on all social media, let’s let as may “bikers” know

The meeting with Ray, the acting managing director, and Happy, the human resource practitioner of Msinsi resorts today, can only be explained as fantastic

Basically the “rule” of no bikes allowed at any of their resorts, seems to one that was inherited from our previous government, and will immediately be scraped, only motocross bikes will still be restricted, which I believe is understandable, all bikers will obviously have to abide by the rules regarding speed limit ETC, Msinsi have recognised the importance of “bikers” as clients, and want to build on this relationship,

They have proposed another meeting, at one of their resorts, where more representatives of other clubs may be present, probably on a Saturday, and we can make a ride of it, with wors rolls or whatever we decide. We can discuss future ride which will include stop overs, and maybe even some charity or awareness rides, which could include a ride for “saving our rhinos”,

I walked away this morning from the meeting feeling overwhelmingly positive, Msinsi want to help, want to do something with us as bikers, they even proposed various routes, which could include special ones for “adventure bikes” and “road bikes”, with possible stay overs, where preferential rates may even be offered, terms and conditions would apply

Look I could go on, but I think more “players” need to be available for the next meeting

Cheers for now

Andre’ van der Merwe

https://www.facebook.com/groups/113434398734447/