Actioncameras.fr not recommended

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robski

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
If you are coming over to Europe anytime, or doing a trip through, and need to get a helmet camera, do it in SA rather!

I had no choice, but to get the camera here (France) rather than SA, as the drift HD170 hadn't arrived in SA.

I ordered it on the 18th of August, and was mean't to receive it 24hrs later! It has now been 12 days, and still no camera. I never got any email that said that they have a backlog for the camera or anything stating that there might be a problem in the order. I phoned them last Tuesday, and they promised it would arrive Wednesday afternoon, so now I was expecting to leave Nice (France) on the Thursday.. Nothing! So called again on Thursday for them to tell me that they have not yet received the camera from the suppliers! WTF??@@!! Could they not have told me in the beginning that this was the story?? I was meant to be in Africa already, and due to being stuck in Nice waiting for my camera am now out of budget as its kak expensive over here, and very hard not to spend cash.

So....

Dont use Actioncamera.fr rather use actioncamera.co.za, as they are awesome!