Full Throttle - The Rock 14 June 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NIEKIE

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
We left early for the FT race. My son was very exited. His first race/event. There must have been butterflies in that little stomach like you won't believe. Lining up with about 15+ other guys. He did not know what to expect but he did very well. 1st heat he finished 3 laps and 2nd heat 4 laps. I take my hat of to the youngsters that ride very well. I saw HHHusky there.Thx so much for your help and input with Willie (my son). Guys this is what makes Dogs so lekker. HHHusky took my son on a sight seeing lap before the time and helped him to clear obstacles and showed him lines. Initially Willie was a bit frightened but when we had a chat and prayed together and H also motivated him he cleared all the obstacles with ease. It was his first ride and event. I think he is hooked and very exited. We will be back at the FT races.

The rest of the racing was awesome with the grown ups racing flat out. We enjoyed it very much. Well done to Full Throttle for bringing the races to the people.

HHHusky guess you can add here some more story and pics

Thx

HHHusky
HHHusky.jpg

HHHusky Big Tyres
HHHuskyBIgtyres.jpg

HHHusky Rear
HHHuskyBIgtyresrear.jpg

HHHusky Car tyres
HHHuskycartyres.jpg

85cc Sart
85Start.jpg