Hochland BMW Auto - Again excellent lifesaving service, thanks guys!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeonDj

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
I just feel I must post this under the general biking thread, I posted this under the 800 thread and I just want to say thanks to the stunning service I get at Hochland from Hentie and the team, thanks Eduard and the other older mechanic, sorry I do not know his name for replacing it so quickly, I could have seen my ass in 24 colours tomorrow, the manager of Hochland, Jaco also pitched up to come and see that everything is ok, all that I can say is that my bike's recall came in late and they acted.

'Just a heads up guys, I had my bike recalled (front axle) tonight by BMW Hoogland Auto, I was earlier at Hoogland today so that Eduard can check it before I go on my 900 k trippie tomorrow to Beaufort West, he checked it (oil etc) and I told him that I am going 05h30 tomorow on the trip, he remembered this as at 17h30 the BMW on service vehicle stopped at my house, very agitated the recall guy (Godfried) told me why do I not answer my phone, I said I am packing my bike and having a quiet Zamalek or two while packing and my bike, he phoned 10 times... :thumleft:, then himself and Eduard came searching for me as he know that I am going for a few k's tomorrow, the recall came late this afternoon and they would not let me go on the road with the front not changed to a new spec one.

Within 10 min is was changed, after hours ek se nogal, thanks Eduard for going the extra mile, not letting me go and just say arghh it would not happen, they took action and I am very relieved, thank you guys'