• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Husky TE 610 SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_wes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
SOLD!!  :thumleft:

alrighty, it's back on:

2006 (reg 2008) Husky TE 610
+-11 000km on the clock

Lots of extras, including:
- IMS 18.9l tank with anti-slosh foam and plumbed with external filter (+ original tank)
- Promoto Billet Fastway F5 adjustable foot pegs
- Custom CNC'd allu bar clamp, with 25mm risers, Zeta fatbars & new Scott grips
- Cycra Pro-bend hand guards
- 4mm Allu Bash plate (made by blazes)
- OEM Luggage rack
- Sharkfin (made by blazes)
- Kriega fork seals
- Leo Vince X3 slip on (+ original can)
- Stock Husky mirror (x1) - NOT the folding mirrors shown in the pic

Notes:
- Dyno'd when I added the pipe so runs optimally
- Regularly service at Superbike Solutions
- Rear tyre still fairly new, as are chain and sprockets
- Front tyre will need replacement

The bike is in a good condition, except for the usual scuffs and scratches on the plastics, and a small nick in the seat cover. The left extension of the rear subframe (the last few cm basically to hold the rack, i.e. NOT the ACTUAL subframe) is slightly warped from too much weight on the rack when I hit a big dip. It's so minor, I never bothered to repair it, you only really notice it if you strip the bike.

On the last service (10 000km) the top end was refreshed by Julian at SuperBike Solutions. The cam chain and valve rocker bushings were replaced as maintenance items (I have invoices to prove). There is a slight ticking noise when idling cold. Julian diagnosed it as the decompressor spring and lever that are slightly worn. Julian has checked the whole thing and this is the only worn part, and isn't causing any additional issues. It's not a pressing issue either and can be repaired at a later stage.

As a result though, I've dropped my price even more. The bike is now a steal at...

R42 500  

It really is a great bike - comes with great components from the factory (FCR carb, Excel rims, TwinAir filter), pulls fantastically has a smooth 6 speed box and handles like a bike half it's weight, even with the monster tank on. However I simply don't ride it enough to justify it, so it's time for a change.

PM me if you want it, which you know you do  :thumleft:

Attachments

• husky2.jpg
    husky2.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 1,354
  • husky3.jpg
    husky3.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 1,355
  • husky4.jpg
    husky4.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 1,326
  • husky1.jpg