Kazakstani Around the World Biker coming to SA in Oct

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pathfinder

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
Hi Guys

I got the info from my Russian Tutor Maria. 

DMITRY PETRUKHIN is currently in South America completing his America's leg of his World Biking Trip.  Read more on his website:  https://en.petrukhin.kz/home.html

He is planning to be in South Africa by the end of October to start his Cape Town to Cairo leg.

He need our help in finding a similar bike to the one he is using at the moment: 

BMW K 1200 LT, black color, like he has now. Bike can be 2002-2008. Let me know if you know of one for sale.

I also think we should do something with him and his crew like we did with Charlie Boorman.  But that was so boring to ride in traffic.  I propose we ride with him on his first day from Cape Town to wherever his first stopover is,  This we can find out closer to the time and make a small Bash of it.  Maybe skaapkop-eet and the normal Damage we do on such events. I know I've got Riebeeker and Heimers attention now.

He is traveling with a small crew and this could be great SA / Russian / Kazakstan experience.

Any way let me know about the bike and I will also need some help in organizing the ride along on the first day.(Will arrange for a Saturday uit die aard van die saak)

Attachments

• rtrtrtrtr.jpg
    rtrtrtrtr.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 54