Midlands meander

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Huge withdrawal symptom has me planning  a quick getaway next weekend. Plan is to go meander the midland route and visit the little shops and restaurant along the way. Plan is to leave Friday afternoon and head to Clarence. and depart early sat morning for Nottingham rd. Ride via Golden-gate park down Oliviershoekpass to Winterton and then head to Nottingham via Giants castle route to avoid the highway. 
Please help me with directions from Winterton as I am not sure of the route to use. Not keen to go vie Estcort as it seems a waste of time going over the highway and the cross back again  to join the highway just past Estcourt.
I will check up one google earth re the route to use.
Also could I get some suggestions of a B&B in Nottingham that we can stay over? We will breakfast at Blue berry cafe and it could /would be nice if we close enough to go back there for dinner as the last time we stopped there the food was awesome and warrants a return visit
apology for the gibberish, was typing the post on my phone  :imaposer: