---No Planning a ride --- rides

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saddle Up

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
So a few years ago ''Kykdaar'' came up with something similar a bunch of riders simply get together and then decide on a direction and off you go. Or something along those lines.

Now my spin on things.

All persons interested simply pitch at a designated point we gooi suggested routes or destinations in a bag, pull one and off we go.

This should also be tight budget stuff. No la di da restaurants and chalet sleeping.
I am rather gatvol of day rides so overnighters will be in the mix. We suggest a overnight trip, kit up with your ULTRALIGHT camping gear, meet on a Friday afternoon or Saturday morning and  :ricky: Could also just make a call for a overnighter a few days before and meet at a spot on Friday evening and do a ride on Saturday. I do this fairly often to Swaziland

Why this?

To ride with like minded people who enjoy spur of the moment events. None of the usual planning a ride nonsense of '' I would like to come along but my mothers parrots aunts hamster need medical care" etc. Just ''There is a ride lets go''

To accommodate more riders this should semi Advanced Noob type of riding. Steady Kmh 70 average?

And because I have outgrown stupidity and ignorance a long time ago I reckon attention seekers and idiots should give this a miss
Sorry for my bluntness but my time is precious and I prefer spending it with level headed people

NOW

WHO IS IN