Offcut

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offcut

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Hi all
I have been surfing this site for a while now so its time. The information about places and bikes is great. Thanks to all of u that freely give your experiences and
knowledge, the topics about each is informative and bloody funny.
My introduction to bikes was in Rhodesia on a 50cc step through moped. I was too small to kick start it, so would run next to it and jump on and kick it into gear.
It was a semi automatic so u would still have to change gears, u just dethrottle and change. No helmet in those days,  and used to visit all my buddies and then would tow them on their bicycles to where ever we were going to go.
Moved down south (RSA) and got a TS 50 suzuki. Then nada for a few years. Then i got 600 s-rad, not for long, then a 2003 R1 then a 2004 R1. Man i rode the legs
off of it. Same old same some tonsil put pay to that. Two an a half years later i got a KTM1190, also not for long, it is too heavy for dirt, so now i have a
Husqavarna 701. What a bike must wait long time to come down to earth after a ride, short or long.
I am in Gauteng and would like to meet for a ride with a W dog as soon as this fish flu has settled. I love riding to Loskop an Dullstroom for lunch, dirt that is.

Anyway thats me an is looking forward to meeting some of you.
Regards to all your families an stay safe.
Offcut.