• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Oset 12.5 for sale. Bargain! SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rossdog

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
I have a little Oset 12.5 I need to get out of my garage. Both my sons learnt to ride on this little bike, and they are perfect for little kids. My son's started riding when they were 3.

It has newish tyres, and everything works. I've removed the on/off switch, as it was giving problems. I simply connect and disconnect a battery terminal now when I need to switch it on or off. Also, the stickers were starting to look tatty, so I removed them, but never got around to replacing them. It's not pristine, but I think that at R2000, it is still a bargain. Everything works 100%

The tyres can be bought at most bicycle shops, and the batteries are same as those used on electric gates. Meaning, you can replace these items for next to nothing if you avoid the agents.

You can contact me on zero7nine 695 8372. Bike is in Overberg area, but courier fees should be too rough.

I'll post some pics ASAP.