So here's a question that's got me baffled...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please, those of you that are wise, advise! I am looking for a KTM 990 and my options are between a

• Total voters

RooiPhilip

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I do a lot of off road traveling, But I once a year do a 1500km tar road trip. The kind of off road I do is very seldom limited to roads/tracks that can be found on regular road maps - so we all know they can get nasty.

I am back and forth in deciding between the different bikes, and frankly I am so confused now, I don't know which anymore!!  ???

General-Lee gave me some great advice, and that is the advice I am going with at this stage!!  ;)  :thumleft:
(Buying the standard one, and if is not working out for me, get the higher suspension (from the S/R) and fit that)

Then I just spoke to the guy that is buying my GS8, very nice guy, experienced rider - He reckons I'd be best off getting hold of an R model. (Or at least the S)

But some input will be appreciated.

Edit: I am 1.89 m tall (6ft 2" for the old schoolers) and weighing in at a very muscular 110kg :biggrin: