Textile riding pant ( adventure )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
To start off I would like to acknowledge that I know that our market is minute compares to the US &  EUROPE . but lets go . I have been in the market for a nice fitting pair of Textile pants , but have so far not been very successful in my search . I currently own 2 pairs of ballistic jeans , a pair of Spirrit adventure pants as well as a pair of Revit pant , both textile , but they dont tick  all the boxes for me , the spirrit one is better , the Rev it one turns  into a sauna the moment it warms up . might be water proof , as it seems to have a good plastic coating over / in the material , the vents are so so . maybe wearing a base layer ( summer long john ) could stop one from sweating . The Spirrit one is not waterproof , but has a so so water proof / thermal lining that has to be fitted into the pant . works ok in winter, to hot in summer . Added to this the pants dont fit over boots , and is to bulky to go into the boot .
At the moment my Jeans are my go to pant .
As I mentioned I am looking , some pants look great but has cargo pockets , dont like that idea and not sure why they are added as in my opinion , that could be the cause of a broken leg in a fall , I am also aware the pant needs to be made bigger to fit the lining into it . But viewing product reviews on line some pants just seem to fit the wearers so nicely , here you see guys in a pair of adventure pants , and they mostly fit like a sack on the wearer . also aware its not a fashion parade but being uncomfortable on a long ride is  not great. and clothing that flap in the wind while riding just  tires one out .
I have a preference for  some makes viewed online , Spidi  , Alpine star , KTM powerwear , RST . and a couple more , most on the expensive side , so I keep looking  for a bargain . What I am asking is do you feel the same?  what is available here does not tick the boxes and that the importers could do some market research and maybe that way serve us better ? Maybe offer a special order option . I dont know what the best option , but for sure what's available in store is very limited .
I am in the industry so aware that some suggestion is not that easy to accomdate , Looking at the jacket options availble , the pant side is left comming way short .